Why it is necessary to maintain your machine on a regular basis?
It is necessary to maintain your machine on a regular basis in order to sustain its maximum effectiveness. The important steps for machine maintenance include:Regular e-cleaning twice a month in hard water areas. … Running the cleaning cycle after running strong acidic water and strong Kangen Water. Regular e-cleaning twice a month in hard water areas.
Deep cleaning once a year.
Running beauty water daily for 3-5 minutes.
Running the cleaning cycle after running strong acidic water and strong Kangen Water.
The results of severily neglecting maintenance:
Calcified plates from severely neglecting maintenance
Stripped plates from severely neglecting maintenance
ALWAYS allow the machine to clean itself after making strong acidic water to prevent this highly acidic substance from soaking on the plates. If this happens repeatedly without proper maintenance, the plates can eventually become damaged. After making strong acidic water, change back to drinking water and run water through the machine until it goes back into Kangen mode.
Like anything else, care is essential to ensuring the best performance and longevity of your machine. Protect your investment by taking the simple steps in properly maintaining all of your Kangen Water ionization systems.
Behold the Power of the E-Cleaner!
The correct process for using the E-Cleaner. How to clean your machine – Step by Step Instructions,
- First turn off the machine
- Remove the filter from the machine and place the CPU (cleaning powder unit) in the machine where the filter was.
- Pour one packet of e-cleaner powder into the CPU and close the top.
- Put both hoses into a cup or pitcher.
- Run the water until the ends of both hoses are submerged in water.
- Let the machine soak for 5-8 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the machine by running water for 10-15 minutes with the CPU still in place.
- Stop the water and remove the CPU and put your filter back in.
(When storing your CPU don’t store it wet with the lid on, allow it to completely dry.)
Even when you do e-cleanings regularly, you will still need to have a deep cleaning done at least twice a year. This will ensure maximum effectiveness.